Entrepôt - Secure Package Terminals Membership Subscription Service
Entrepôt - Secure Package Terminals provides a membership subscription service to the Entrepôt Secure Package Terminal Network that allows our members to receive delivery of their packages by all major carriers.
In some instances, both these Terms and a separate document that provides additional conditions may apply to a service or product offered via the Entrepôt Platforms. (“Additional Terms”). To the extent there is a conflict between these Terms and any Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control unless the Additional Terms expressly state otherwise.
Table of Contents
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- USER COMMENTS AND POSTINGS
- BILLING AND CANCELLATION
- Billing Cycle
- Payment Method
- Updating your Payment Method
- Changes to the Prices and Subscriptions Plans
- No Refunds
- ENTREPOT SECURE PACKAGE TERMINAL SERVICE
- Accurate & Up-To-Date-Information
- Accurate Registration Details & Unique Entrepôt Member ID Number
- Compliance with the Entrepôt User Instructions
- Barcode & Unique Access Code for Secure Package Terminal Service Access
- G. Data, Photo & Video Records.
- Non Dedicated Secure Package Terminal or Terminal Box
- Secure Package Terminals Availability & Times
- Removal of Secure Packager Terminal Installation from service
- Restriction on items not acceptable for Delivery to a Secure Package Terminal.
- No guarantee of Package Terminal Access or Availability
- No Signature on Delivery
- Package Storage Time Limit.
- Package Size and Weight Limits.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS, APPLICATIONS AND CONTENT
- YOUR WARRANTIES
- OUR DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; WAIVER
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- LOCATION AND TERRITORIAL RESTRICTIONS
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION; ARBITRATION
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Entrepôt reserves the right to modify or add to these Terms at anytime (“Updated Terms”). You agree that we may notify you of the Updated Terms by making them available via the Entrepôt Platforms, and that your use of the Entrepôt Platforms after we have posted the Updated Terms (or engaging in such other conduct as we may reasonably specify) constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. Therefore, you should review these Terms before using the Entrepôt Platforms. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Entrepôt Platforms from that point forward. Updated Terms effective to your transactions that begin after the Updated Terms are effective.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By subscribing to Our service you agree to be bound by these Terms of the Entrepôt Secure Package Terminals Membership Subscription Service Agreement (“Service Agreement,” or “Entrepôt Membership Subscription” or “Membership Subscription”). This Service Agreement is made and entered by the Subscriber (“Customer,” “Subscriber,” “you,” or “your”) for the use of and any services related to an Entrepôt Secure Package Terminal Network (“Secure Package Terminals” or “Services”) under the terms set forth herein.
Customer agrees that Customer will not use Secure Package Terminals for any unlawful, fraudulent purpose or any purpose prohibited by the U.S. postal regulations. Customer further agrees that any use of the Secure Package Terminals shall be in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Customer agrees to pay all applicable fees based on the type of service selected and any applicable sales, use or other taxes. Subscription fees are all due and payable in advance and customer agrees that we may withhold delivery of any customer package(s) to any Secure Package Terminal(s) pending payment. There will be no proration or refunds for cancellation of any service. Our service fees and any other related fees stated herein are subject to change.
Customer agrees that upon expiration, cancellation or termination of this Service Agreement, we will refuse delivery of any package(s) addressed to Customer for delivery to any of Our Secure Package Terminals.
The Term of this Service Agreement shall be the initial period paid by Customer and any renewal period paid for by Customer from time to time. Renewal of this Service Agreement for additional terms shall be at Our sole discretion.
Customer agrees that We may terminate or cancel this Service Agreement for good cause at any time by providing Customer with written notice. Good Cause shall include but is not limited to: 1. Customer uses of “Secure Package Terminals” for unlawful, illegitimate or fraudulent purposes; 2) Customer fails to pay subscription fee(s) on due date; 3) Customer receives an unreasonable volume of packages; 4) Customer violates any provision of this Agreement. Customer acknowledges that, for the purpose of determining good cause for termination of this Service Agreement as provided herein, the actions of any person authorized by Customer to use the Secure Package Terminal(s) will be attributed to Customer.
Any written notice to Customer required or permitted under this Service Agreement shall be deemed delivered twenty-four (24) hours after emailing and text message of such notice to email address and mobile telephone number provided by customer within customer profile. It is the sole responsibility of Customer to periodically update their customer profile information as needed.
Your Entrepôt Membership Subscription will continue and automatically renew until terminated. To subscribe to Our service you provide us with one or more Payment Methods. Payment Methods means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account with a third party. You must cancel your Membership Subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the membership subscription fees for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method.
We may offer a number of Membership Subscription plans, including special promotional plans and Memberships Subscriptions offered by third parties in conjunctions with the provisions of their products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some Membership Subscription plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your Entrepôt Membership Subscription by visiting our website and clicking on the “Your Account” link. (word same as website)
The Services are not targeted towards, not intended to use by, anyone under the age of 13. In addition, if you are between the ages of 13 and 18 (or between 13 and the age of legal majority under applicable law), you may only use the Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you (a) have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services and (b) have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and that, in doing so, you will not violate any other agreements to which you are a party.
USER COMMENTS AND POSTINGS
We may proved user comments areas, message board or other interactive areas on the Entrepôt Platforms, (“Community Forums”) to give users of the Entrepôt Platforms a forum to express their opinions and share ideas, information, materials, and other user-generated content (each, “User Content”).
Rights You Grant to Us. Subject to applicable law, whenever you send, post, upload, or otherwise make available User Content on a Community Forum or elsewhere on the Entrepôt Platforms or directly to Entrepôt (including by email, or text message) you: (1) grant to Entrepôt an irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensed and assignable, royalty-free license to use, exploit, reproduce, modify, translate, incorporate in other works, create derivative works from, publish, broadcast and perform that User Content and you name, voice likeness, and other identifying information in connection with that User Content via any media now known or later developed, without any compensation to you, and (2) waive all of your moral rights in that User Content, even if the User Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. Subject to applicable laws, you further authorize Entrepôt to publish your User Content in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of the Entrepôt Platforms and the Internet.
No Responsibility. We are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the User Content posted in Community Forums or elsewhere on the Entrepôt Platforms.
No Obligation to Prescreen/Monitor. We do not have, and do not undertake, any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any User Content. However, we retain the right (but not the obligation), in our sole discretion and for any reason, to prescreen, monitor, edit, refuse to accept, post, remove, or move any User Content. If your User Content contains offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable content, or infringes on the rights of any third parties, you may bear legal responsibility for that User Content. You agree that Entrepôt has no obligation to monitor or enforce you intellectual property rights to your User Content, but has the right to protect and enforce its and its licensees’ licensed rights to your User Content.
It is our policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested, to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Entrepôt does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted and you agree that any such ideas transmitted to Entrepôt are included in the above license you grant to Entrepôt for any User Content.
Billing and Cancellation
- Billing Cycle. The Members Subscription fee for the Entrepôt Secure Package Terminal Service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your Members Subscription to our Services, such as taxes and possible transaction feed, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific billing date indicated on your “Your Account” page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of Membership Subscription that you choose when you sign-up for the Service. Membership Subscription fees are fully earned upon payment. Visit our website and click on the “Billing Details” link on the “Your Account” page to see your next payment and/or Membership Subscription renewal date. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of Membership Subscription or Services related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month or annual Membership Subscription depending on the type of plan you have previously selected.
- Payment Method. To use Our Services you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your Membership Subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the Services until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Updating your Payment Method. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the “Your Account” page. We may also update your Payment Method using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
- Cancellations. You can cancel your Membership Subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Service through the end of your Membership Subscription plan. To cancel, go to the "Your Account" page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your Membership Subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current Membership Subscription-billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Billing Details" on the "Your Account" page. If you signed up to Our Services using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Membership Subscription, you may need to do so through that third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Services through that third party. You may also find billing information about your Membership Subscription by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- Changes to the Prices and Subscription Plans. We reserve the right to change our Membership Subscription plans or adjust pricing for Our Services or any component thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms, any price change or changes to your Membership Subscription plan will take effect following notice to you.
- No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
Entrepôt Secure Package Terminal Service
You must be 18 years of age to become a member of the Service. Individuals under the age of 18, or applicable age of majority, may utilize the Service only with the supervision of a parent or legal guardian, under such person’s account and otherwise subject to these Terms.
The “Service” is the temporary package storage service within the Our Secure Package Terminal Network operated by Entrepôt Secure Package Terminals LLC (dba: “Entrepôt” or “Entrepôt Secure Package Terminals”). By using this Service(s), you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Registration. To access and use the Services you must register through Our Website or Mobile App.
- Accurate and Up-to-date Information. Upon registering for the Services, it is your responsibility to provide Us with complete and up-to-date-information as required on the “Sign-Up” page. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to update any changes to your Account Profile.
- Accurate Registration Details & Unique Entrepôt Member ID Number. We will use the registration information from your Entrepôt Account to verify your identity in order to provide the Service. If we receive a package for delivery to an Secure Package Terminal and the relevant address or Unique Entrepôt Member ID Number does not match your Entrepôt Account, we may not be able to confirm your identity. In such circumstances, we may not be able to provide the Service or the Services may be delayed.
- Notification. We will notify you through email and text message by using the email address and/or mobile phone number you provided to us in your Entrepôt Account when a package has been delivered into a Secure Package Terminal or delivered for return pickup at a Secure Package Terminal. When we notify you that a parcel has been delivered, we will also inform you the date and time by which you'll need to pick up the package. You acknowledge that if you choose not to receive communications from us, you won't be able to access and use the Services.
- Compliance with the Entrepôt User Instructions. When using any Secure Package Terminal within Our network, you must comply with all reasonable instructions and user guidelines issued by us in respect of the Services, including any signage at the Secure Package Terminal location.
- Barcode & Unique Access Code for Secure Package Terminal Service Access. When a carrier delivers a package to Our terminal, that is ready for pick-up, we will immediately provide you with a Barcode or QR Code and a Unique Numerical Access Code, which must be used by you to pick up your package at the designated Secure Package Terminal.
- Non Dedicated Secure Package Terminal or Terminal Box. Our Service will not provide you with a dedicated Secure Package Terminal, Terminal Compartment(s) or Unique Access Code as part of the Service. In accordance to the other provisions in the Terms, a package addressed to you will generally be placed in an corresponding sized Terminal Box at the Secure Package Terminal location you have designated where available.
- Secure Package Terminals Availability & Times. While the large majority of Our Terminals have 24/7 access, some may not. You need to check whether the Terminal Location you want to use meets your availability requirements. We reserve the right to change the availability times for access to any Secure Package Terminal location at our absolute discretion.
- Removal of Secure Package Terminal Installation from Service. We reserve the right to remove from Service any Terminal installation at any time in our absolute discretion, whether due to operational reasons or any other reason whatsoever.
- Restriction on items not acceptable for Delivery to a Secure Package Terminal. The following is a list of items are not acceptable for delivery or storage at any package Terminal:
- Perishable Matter (Food, Beverages and/or any article requiring refrigeration or temperature controlled environment)
- Weapons, Firearms, Firearm Parts or Ammunition
- Explosives, Fireworks, Gasoline or any other product flammable or incendiary device/product in nature
- Bank Bills, Notes or Currency
- Hazardous Waste, including used syringes, hypodermic needs and medical waste
- Human or Animal Remains, Corpses, Organs (including Cremated Human Remains)
- Obscene or Offensive material of any kind (Pornography – Adult content that is not packaged and/or labeled in a socially responsible and non-offensive manner)
- Narcotics or any other controlled substance (medical or otherwise)
- Alcohol & Tabaco
- Ivory or endangered animals
- Live animals, eggs, or larva
- Plants and plant materials
- No Guarantee of Package Terminal Access or Availability. The Service is offered subject to availability at any given time. You acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permissible under law, we do not guarantee, warrant or represent that:
- There will be, at any given time, sufficient number of appropriately sized Package Terminal Compartments at the Secure Package Terminal location that you've selected to ensure that a package can be delivered to the Secure Package Terminal at that location; or
- Secure Package Terminals at any given facility will always be in service or otherwise available for use.
In such circumstance, if it is not possible to deliver a package(s) addressed to you for delivery, a second attempt (based on individual carrier policy) may be made by carrier to deliver the package later, and if again unsuccessful, it will be scanned as awaiting or in collection at a reasonably proximate carrier facility for you to collect over the counter or in accordance with carrier undeliverable policy.
- Package Size and Weight Limits. Packages must comply with the following dimensions and weight class to have access to Our Secure Package Terminal(s). Packages exceeding these limits below will not be delivered into a Secure Package Terminal and carrier will need to contact you for alternate delivery instructions. We will not be liable for any charges and fees that you may incur as a result.
- No Signature on Delivery. By using the Service to receive a package(s) addressed to a Secure Package Terminal, you agree that we will not obtain or require a signature for evidence delivery of the package(s). The entry of the Entrepôt Unique Member ID Number (or the required portion of it) will be evidence of delivery.
- Package Storage Time Limit. If you do not pick up your package(s) from the Secure Package Terminal(s) by the date and time specified in the notification we provide you (48 hour time limit from time of package delivery) the package will be returned to carrier/sender. We will not be responsible for any return charges and fees that may be incurred.
Package Size Package Dimensions (LXxWxH in inches) Maximum Package Weight Small 18.80 x 14.30 x 4.50 50 LBS Medium 18.80 x 14.30 x 9.15 50 LBS Large 18.80 x 14.30 x 13.75 50 LBS Extra Large 18.80 x 14.30 x 17.60 50 LBS
THIRD PARTY LINKS, APPLICATIONS AND CONTENT
The Entrepôt Platforms may offer features and services that are available to you via your mobile phone or other mobile device. These features and services may include, without limitation, the ability to upload content to the Entrepôt Platforms, receive messages from the Entrepôt Platforms (including, without limitation, push messages, download applications to your mobile phone, devices or access the Entrepôt Platforms features (collectively, the “Mobile Features”). We may charge for Entrepôt Mobile Features. Also, standard messaging, data and other fees may be charged by your carrier. Fees and charges will appear on your mobile bill or be deducted from your pre-paid balance. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile Features and certain Mobile Features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device(s). Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues. To opt-out of receiving messages associated with a Mobile Features text “STOP” to the applicable short-code for the Mobile Features or deactivate feature on your Entrepôt Mobile App.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms in your jurisdiction and to comply with these Terms or, if you are a minor, your parents or legal guardian has read and agreed to these Terms on your behalf; (ii) you held and will continue to hold all rights necessary to enter into and perform your obligations under these Terms; and (iii) by subscribing to Our Services, you acknowledge and represent that you are authorized to use the Payment Method used for your Entrepôt Membership Subscription.
OUR DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, THE MATERIALS AND ITEMS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSABLE BY LAW. ENTREPÔT AND ITS EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, PARENT COMPANY, VENDORS AND CONTRACTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “ENTREPÔT PARTIES”) MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORMS; (B) THE MATERIALS OR ITEMS ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORMS; (C) USER CONTENT OR APPS; (D) THE FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORMS; (E) ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INSTRUCTIONS OFFERED OR REFERENCES AT THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, ITEMS: OR (F) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO OR FROM ENTREPÔT OR VIA THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORMS. IN ADDITION, THE ENTREPÔT PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOIUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMNET, SYSTEM INTERGRATION, AND FREEDOM FROM VIRUS.
THE ENTREPÔT PARTIES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORMS, THE ITEMS OR THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE ITEMS, THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORMS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SOME OF THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORMS AVAILABLE ARE FROM ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITIATION, VIRUSES. THE ENTREPÔT PARTIES DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES THAT THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY INSTRUCTIONS) ON THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORMS IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CORRECT, ADEQUATE, USEFUL, TIMELY, RELIABLE OR OTHERWISE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORMS, THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE ENTREPÔT PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORMS OR ITEMS IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISTICTION, AND THE ENTREPÔT PARTIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM SUCH WARRANTIES.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE ENTREPÔT PLATFORM YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHRE YOU ACCESS OR USE THAT ENTREPÔT PLATFORM.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; WAIVER
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL THE ENTREPÔT PARTIES BE LIABALE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, SPECIAL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) ENTREPÔT PLATFORM; (B) THE MATERIAL OR ITEMS; (C) USER CONTENT OR APPS; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF A ENTREPÔT PLATFORM, ITEM, OR MATERIAL; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE ENTREPÔT PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF AN ENTREPÔT PLATFORM, MATERIAL OR ITEM
(F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER RIGHTS OWNERS; (G) ANY ARRORS OR OMISSIONS IN AN ENTREPÔT PLATFORM’S TECHNICAL OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FORM EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, SUCH AS DAMAGES TO ANY DELIVERED PACKAGE(S) AND ITS CONTENTS, COMPUTER, HARDWARE, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, MODEM, CELLULAR PHONE, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH, OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERRORS, OMMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURRACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTIONS, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN I FTHE ENTREPÔT PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHERTHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF AN ENTREPÔT PLATFORM).